Yes! We are open with the lockdown announced today(April 7th/2021), we wanted to let you know that we remain OPEN. As an essential healthcare provider, we encourage you to keep your appointment with us and continue your ongoing care. A healthy mouth is a vital part of your oral health!
Dr. Andrew Tsandelis & Team
Our dental office is a progressive and family-oriented dental care facility. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding quality of care in a warm, friendly, trusting and comfortable environment. We aim to listen to and address your specific dental concerns. We pride ourselves in being able to educate you about your dental needs and options, so that you can make informed choices about your health. As a partner in your oral health, our team is dedicated in helping you achieve beautiful smiles while attaining optimal dental health and wellness.
Our office is located in the hub of the beautiful Doon-Pioneer Park community. You can find us at the newly redeveloped Pioneer Park Plaza on the second floor, above the Shoppers Drug Mart. We are minutes from the 401, Village of Blair and Preston.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Complete Family Dentistry
• Preventative Care & Dental Cleanings
• Complete oral exams, including exams for oral cancer
• Cosmetic bonding
• Porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges
• Tooth Whitening
• Dental Implants
• Root canals
• Dentures (complete & partial)
• Same day Denture repairs (in most cases)
• Sports Mouthguards, Nightguards to prevent grinding
• Intra-Oral Camera in each treatment room
* Emergencies: We will do our best to address your emergency immediately and reschedule you for any further treatment. If you are a patient of Dr. Tsandelis' and have an emergency after hours, please contact Dr. Tsandelis at home. If he cannot be reached, the Waterloo Wellington Dental Society operates an "On Call" Service (1-888-757-9361).
* Dentistry for Children: We enjoy treating children as part of our day. We take our time to ensure we establish trust and win their confidence. We endeavour to make this an enjoyable appointment for your child and educational for the parents.
* We adhere to very strict infection control protocol. Legislated by the RCDSO and the Ministry of Health.
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: