Our dental office is a progressive and family-oriented dental care facility. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding quality of care in a warm, friendly, trusting and comfortable environment. We aim to listen to and address your specific dental concerns. We pride ourselves in being able to educate you about your dental needs and options, so that you can make informed choices about your health. As a partner in your oral health, our team is dedicated in helping you achieve beautiful smiles while attaining optimal dental health and wellness.
Our office is in Doon-Pioneer Park, which is located in the south-end of Kitchener, minutes from the 401 and the Conestoga Expressway. We are very close to major industries, including Toyota, Kuntz Electroplating and the Huron Business Park. We are also close to south-east Cambridge and the village of Blair.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Complete Family Dentistry
• Preventative Care & Dental Cleanings
• Complete oral exams, including exams for oral cancer
• Fillings-white and silver
• Cosmetic bonding
• Porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges
• Tooth Whitening
• Dental Implants
• Root canals
• Dentures (complete & partial)
• Same day Denture repairs (in most cases)
• Sports Mouthguards, Nightguards to prevent grinding
• Intra-Oral Camera in each treatment room
* Emergencies: We will do our best to address your emergency immediately and reschedule you for any further treatment. If you are a patient of Dr. Tsandelis' and have an emergency after hours, please contact Dr. Tsandelis at home. If he cannot be reached, the Waterloo Wellington Dental Society operates an "On Call" Service (1-888-757-9361).
* Dentistry for Children: We enjoy treating children as part of our day. We take our time to ensure we establish trust and win their confidence. We endeavour to make this an enjoyable appointment for your child and educational for the parents.
* We adhere to very strict infection control protocol. Legislated by the RCDSO and the Ministry of Health.
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: